Excelsior Holistic Schools will be following CDC and OSPI guidelines for re-opening on September 3rd, 2020. We have three different schedules that will respond to local and nation-wide changes in Covid-19. Your safety is our number one priority.
Read the July 8th Parent Letter update regarding fall A,B, or C Schedules
- Normal school week with school start time at 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Monday’s will be late start at 11:00 a.m. with a release time of 3:00 p.m.
- Friday’s start at 8:00 a.m. with early release at
- 11:30 a.m. for Elementary,
- 12:00 p.m. for Middle School,
- and 12:30 p.m. for High School.
- All students will be assigned a Group, either A or B.
- The School Calendar Year will be assigned Weeks A and B, alternating every other week. Proposed EHS Calendar 2020-2021 A B Weeks
- Group A students will attend school on campus Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during A weeks and Tuesdays and Wednesdays of B Weeks
- Group B students will attend school on campus Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during B weeks and Tuesdays and Thursday of A Weeks.
- Is fully remote continuous e-learning with telehealth using Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
- All students will be issued a laptop if requested by parents.